25/07/2012

the dark knight rises review



I recently watched the new batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises". It did not disappoint. It was as great as the first Dark Knight. At first I was very iffy about Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Anne Hathaway role in the movie but they both did great in the movie in my opinion. I guess I was too use to JGL role in 500 days of summer, 50/50 and Hesher. But since he did great in Inception I had a feeling he was going to do as great in the batman movie. JGL is definitely deserves every spot light out there, he's been in different films which had different genres with different characters. I believe he's one of the best young male actors coming out in Hollywood. I don't care what other critics say,  Anne Hathaway played cat women very well. She got me the first appearance she was on the screen with her presence and that black dress, couldn't stop but to think about "Devil Wears Prada" for a second...so much class in her. Christian Bale I have nothing to say about your role your always on point via your role in "American Psycho" shows it. Marion Cotillard why did you have to be so evil in the movie, you always play the dark character. But you do it so well when it comes to being an innocent character to being a villain and that's why your one of favorite actresses out there. Overall the movie was great and better than The Avengers in my opinion. It had more twists to it and it wasn't to predictable like the Avengers. The movie is probably the best movie I seen so far in 2012. Great job Christopher Nolan.

No comments:

Post a Comment