15/03/2012

i miss traveling

some photos of my travel 

Florida
Newyork City
DC

I haven't traveled in awhile and I have been wanting to go away quite sometime, the feeling of exploring new places, experiencing new things, visiting family, friends and new acquaintances always inspire me to go out and travel, especially when I look at some old photos of places I have been, it makes me want to travel and get out more. I cant seem to understand why some people don't like to travel and why they rather stick with there regular routines and don't allow for experiences and growth. Don't you want to go someplace you never been before or experienced. For me traveling makes me more of a versatile open minded person by exploring new cultures and places, It also gives me time for myself to relax and not think about work, school and problems I have in my daily life. Travelling motivates me and inspires me as a person. It is one of the things that drive my happiness...

No comments:

Post a Comment